søndag 12. februar 2012

Double Or Nothing Sit & Go Strategy Guide!



Double or Nothing Strategy Guidebook

Frustrated by the grind of low limit poker? The rake charged by online poker sites makes it almost impossible to move up to higher stakes poker. Now you can...

Learn to play and win at double or nothing sit and go's.

Over 380 people have already downloaded my Double or Nothing Strategy Guide. 

You too can learn to crush the competition!

poker imageHave you recently discovered Double or Nothing Sit and Go tournaments? Or maybe you've been playing them for awhile with a mediocre amount of success?
Have you been looking for strategy tips for double or nothing sit and go's?
You've Come to the Right Place!
I started playing online poker in 2003. I got into it just as the poker boom was really starting to take off.
Back then it was easy money! There were millions of brand new and inexperienced players. Though I never played at the highest stakes, I enjoyed playing and winning at low and medium stakes.
Over the years I cashed out most of the money I made and found interest in other things outside of poker. I didn't even remember how much money I had left on PokerStars when I checked it out this past October. I had $80. Not bad, but certainly not enough to play comfortably at the stakes I was used to.
But, thinking that I'd just have a little fun, I took a shot with some of my bankroll at my usual stakes. It didn't go well. I was down to $59 in less than an hour. I closed up the computer and went to bed, thinking that I was done playing poker for a while.
I was wrong. I woke up the next morning wondering how I could build my bankroll again so I could comfortably play at the levels I enjoyed.
That's when I discovered a brand new game format that I had never seen before - Double or Nothing Sit and Go's! I gave it a shot and was hooked.
Less than three weeks later, playing intermittently, I took my $59 bankroll and worked it to almost $900!

Double or Nothing SNG Winnings - Almost $900 in 3 weeks!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Populære innlegg